Happy Sunday lovelies! The love day is only two days away, so this Sunday’s pinspiration is all about sharing my favourite Valentine’s Day inspiration. From sweet love notes, to all things heart-shaped & pink. Since I’m a hopeless romantic, who loves looking at the world through rose coloured glasses on any given day, Valentine’s day is naturally one of my favourite holidays. I especially love the fact that in Finland Valentine’s day is actually called ‘friend’s day’, and it’s all about celebrating all of your loved ones, not just your beau.
This year Valentine’s day is obviously going to be extra special for me, since I’ll be spending it in Paris with my love. I can’t wait to see the city all decked out in pink décor, and eat all the heart-shaped macarons I can find! We’ll be jetting off to Paris tomorrow, so today we’re busy packing our bags. I’ve scheduled some posts for you while we’re away, but I might be a bit slow responding to comments. Bon week-end!
A little Valentine’s Day Inspiration…
- Decoration inspiration: I’d love these XO prints in the bedroom as a subtle nod to the love holiday.
- Love notes: You know that as a language student, I’m a sucker for a good pun.
- Currently pinning: All the balloons! This year I seem to have gone nuts for pink heart-shaped balloons (I also love these DIY kisses ones).
- DIY to try: Let’s be honest, this paper maché heart had me with the French text.
- Looking forward to: Our hotel room in Paris has a bathtub, so I may have gone a little over the top with the bath products…
- Would love to be wearing: This blush sweater looks just about the comfiest thing I’ve seen all week.