Happy Sunday lovelies! My holidays are now all done & dusted, and this week has been all about getting back to business. The two weeks went by so fast, and were filled to the brim with fun activities. From celebrating my fiancé’s birthday at an amusement park, to spending days lounging at the beach and even attending a fancy masquerade at a mansion. I had the best time relaxing, reading and meeting all my friends. But like said, it’s back to usual, and that means it’s time for a well overdue Sunday pinspiration.
I also wanted to do a little update on what’s going on with Shakespeare & Sparkle for the next few months. Since summer is always a much busier time for me at work, I won’t to be able to keep up with a regular blogging schedule. So for the next couple of months I’ll be blogging whenever I find the time, or when the inspiration strikes me. I hope you’ll still stick around! xx
Inspired by this week…
- Favourite blog post | Tenneil’s post on how her relationship with beauty has changed was both honest & relatable.
- Food for thought | Collect memories, not things.
- Flowers | One of the best parts about summer is getting to fill our home with fresh flowers. And peonies are finally in season!
- Wearing | This combo of shorts, shirt & sneakers might as well be straight from my wardrobe.
- Loving | Lazy days spent lounging at the beach in bikinis.