Happy Friday beautiful people! How’s your first week of June going so far? I’ve spent my week doing blog bits and lounging about on our balcony in my bikinis. Peony season has finally arrived in Finland, so I bought my first bunch of peonies and have literally sat waiting for them to bloom for the past two days (how long can it take?), so that I can take beautiful peony filled photos. The sunny weather has also inspired me to get back on the healthy train, so I’ve been to the gym three times this week (so proud!) and cooked this yummy skinny carbonara for lunch. But I’m sure all of that will be forgotten tomorrow as we head out with friends so celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday. Have a great weekend y’all!
- Favourite photo: Blue hues, stripes and a bit of motivation.
- Favourite activity: This week I’ve really gotten excited about reading magazines again, partly inspired by Liv’s post.
- Favourite outfit: I’ve been basically living in denim shorts, tee and a light slouchy cardigan.
- Favourite decoration inspiration: Danielle Moss’ home tour on The Everygirl is some serious #homegoals.
- Favourite video: I’ve been trying to eat more healthy lately, so Suzie’s What I Eat In A Day couldn’t have come at a better time.