Happy Friday peeps! Todays Five Faves is coming at you a little bit late, since I had a busy morning at work followed by a lovely dinner celebrating my friends who are graduating uni this week (!). Lateness and celebrations have actually kind of been a theme for the entire week for me. Last weekend we had the best time celebrating my boyfriend’s birthday with some friends, and the dancing lasted way until the wee hours of the night. Thanks to that I’ve been feeling really behind on all blogging things this week, and I’ve constantly struggled to keep up with my posts. But with only a week to go until my summer holiday, I’m sure I’ll be able to pull it together soon!
- Favourite photo: My weekend plans definitely include breakfast in bed (hopefully champagne included!).
- Favourite flowers: I’m still sad that my first peonies never bloomed, but hopefully my regular flower shop will get a new batch soon.
- Favourite outfit inspiration: I love a bit of blush in my wardrobe, and this post is full of blush hued inspiration.
- Favourite video: I’m a sucker for good morning routines & I Covet Thee’s videos.
- Favourite beauty bit: Kelsey’s mostly natural skin detox lineup looks like something right up my street.