Happy Friday lovelies! This week marked the end of my summer holiday, which meant that it was time to hustle. I’ve been tackling a to-do list about a mile long all week, but in a way it’s been nice to be back in the swing of things (although I wouldn’t have minded procrastinating a bit longer with the thesis research..). And naturally I’ve been balancing it all out with a little girls’ shopping day with mum and getting hooked on a new series on Netflix (it’s Grace & Frankie in case you’re wondering!). But now it’s time for me to get back to work, hope ya’ll have a great weekend.
- Favourite post: Carin’s post series on how Chanel haute couture gets made was insanely interesting.
- Favourite video: Jenny is such a darling, and this video filled with French music and cute vintage looks is just perfect.
- Favourite photo: With the temps dropping well below +20 again this week, I’ve been dreaming of beachier days.
- Favourite decoration inspiration: The decor bug has bit me hard again and this time I’m inspired by the simple black & white home of Home Via Laura.
- Favourite outfit: You can’t really go wrong with light denim & a bardot top this summer.