Happy Sunday guys! Who’s ready for something sweet? As you may know, I have some serious love for dessert. A couple of weeks ago I hosted a going away party for one of my best gals, and one of the things I served at the party were these raspberry ricotta cupcakes. Cupcakes are my absolute favourite thing to bake and I know a couple of recipes by heart. In fact, I consider baking cupcakes to be my personal form of therapy. But these cupcakes are definitely extra special because of the ricotta that’s mixed in the batter. I mean, doesn’t cheese just make everything better? The recipe is based on these Raspberry Ricotta Minicakes, but I switched it up a bit to make it cupcake suitable.
RASPBERRY RICOTTA CUPCAKES
What You’ll Need
- 3,5 dl flour
- 2,3 dl sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 3,5 dl ricotta
- 100 g butter
- 3 dl raspberries
What You’ll Do
- Heat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. In a different bowl, mix the eggs, ricotta and vanilla.
- Gently mix the wet and dry ingredients together, then add the butter and most of the raspberries.
- Divide the batter in to the cupcake tins (makes about 16) then sprinkle the rest of the berries on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
What’s your favourite thing to bake?