Happy Sunday beautiful people! For me Sundays are the days when I love to indulge a little. Whether it’s chilling in my comfiest pj’s all day, popping to town for fresh blooms or having a Netflix marathon. And then there’s brunch… Ahhh. Don’t even get me started on my love for brunch. I also happen to think that Sundays are the perfect days for baking. So today I thought I’d share one of my favourite recipes to make, my mum’s easy blueberry pie.
EASY BLUEBERRY PIE
What You’ll Need
- 100 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 dl sugar
- 1, 5 dl flour
- 1 dl graham flour
For the Filling
- blueberries (I used fresh this time, but it’s also brilliant with frozen berries!)
- 200 g sour cream
- 1/2 dl sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
What You’ll Do
- Whisk together butter and sugar.
- Mix the dry ingredients and add to the dough with the egg.
- Pat the dough into a round pie tin and pour the berries on top.
- Mix the ingredients for the filling and pour on top.
- Bake in the oven in 200 c for about 30 minutes. Easy as pie!