Happy Thursday lovelies! It’s been quite a while since my last post (three weeks to be exact), so I felt I like a little catch-up might be in order before we get back to the usual beauty content. First of all, I’m sorry about the disappearing act. I got really sick as soon as we returned from Paris, and actually had to take a few weeks off work to just Netflix and chill with a mound of tissues. But I’m luckily feeling much better now, and I’ve been trying to catch up on my workload all week.
So what else have I been up to? The month changed to March and we’re now officially only two weeks away from spring! Although you’d never believe it by the amount of snow we’ve been getting.. On Tuesday I went to my first ever beauty launch in Helsinki, and had the best time getting inspired by all the Parisian skincare bits. (You’ll hear more about those in a couple of months). This spring I also have plenty of fun family events to attend to, starting with my goddaughter’s christening on Saturday.
Since the blog has been quiet for so long and I’m eager to get back into the swing of things, I’ll be putting a post up every day for the rest of the week. And next week it’s back to the usual schedule! xx
Inspired by this week…
- Decoration inspiration: Loving the classic glam of the chandelier & gilded mirror in this photo.
- On my mind: Wedding planning! As some of you may know, I got engaged just last month. So now we’re slowly getting started with planning, and lots of wedding inspo pinning is definitely happening..
- Currently craving: All things pink. Pink seems to be the biggest trend this spring, and I couldn’t be happier about it. Clothes, makeup, home décor… give me all the pink things.
- Beauty inspiration: Estée’s video about her beauty meditation moments got me feeling so zen.
- Still dreaming about: Paris, of course. I’ve been going through the photos from our trip, and there’s still a few Paris posts coming your way!